Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Beginnings

A few things have changed since my last post. I had one of the busiest travel-filled summers of my life, my husband and I moved from our apartment into a house, and just over 2 months later, I gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Piper Jade.
Needless to say, my style shifted significantly over the past several months, as well. I truly enjoyed my maternity wardrobe, and just 4 days after my baby arrived, I was back into pre-pregnancy clothes. My pregnancy was a wonderful experience, and I embraced my empire-waist dresses and ruched tops for those months, yet being back in my own clothes, sans-elastic waist bands and ample fabric for my baby bump, is a wonderful feeling! [Pictures to come featuring some of my maternity items.] 

For now, I'll just say, I'm back and excited to re-enter the blogging world. As everything else in my life, it's bound to have a slightly different focus now that my little girl is here. Bear with me as I figure out what that means! One thing you can count on is gratuitous photos of Miss Piper...with descriptions of her clothing, of course. 
This onesie has significance:
the night Derek and I got engaged, he took me on a horse &
carriage ride through downtown Chicago. This outfit was
purchased for Piper in downtown Chicago! A little piece
of family history in an adorable format. Win. 

1 comment: